Sunday, May 07, 2023 1:05 PM
Oracle Park, San Francisco, CA
Purchase Deadline: Apr 12th @ 11:05am
2023 A's Youth Baseball & Softball Day! -Castro Valley Little League
Sunday, Apr 30, 1:07 PM
Oakland Coliseum 7000 Coliseum Way Oakland, California 94621
Purchase Deadline: Apr 16th
|Opening Day flier|
Hello CVLL Families,
Opening Day is THIS Saturday, March 4th! We are excited to see all the players and get together. Rain is in the forecast, but luckily we are able to move the event indoors. Pictures are still taking place in the gym as planned. Click here: 2023 Opening Day Photo Schedule for your team's picture time, and plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to gather with your team and receive uniforms, if you have not already.
Date: Saturday, March 4th
Location: OLG Church (Stack Center/Gym) Enter the parking lot on Anita Ave. or San Miguel Ave. Click here for a map view.
Players need to wear their uniforms, hat, baseball pants, belt/socks, and tennis shoes -- NO cleats in the gym. NO bats or gloves needed.
Parents are not allowed in the gym for the photography session. Players will be ushered in/out for pictures by Coach/Manager or Photographer assistant.
Please click here to select a photo package if you would like to order additional pictures, and keepsakes such as buttons & magnets! (ie. pieces of flair!)
CVLL is providing: 1-8x10 Team and Individual Composite, and 4-wallets complimentary per player.
Picture makeup day is Friday, April 14th, 4:30pm @ Proctor field.
Ready to help?
- Please click here to sign up at least 2 volunteers from your team. Thank you for stepping up!
What to expect...
Managers will make announcements for their teams after taking pictures
BBQ hot dogs, snacks, and water provided for ALL. Your whole family is welcome!
Jenn's Cupcakes for purchase (fundraiser)
Little League youth/day ticket sales (A's, Giants, Cal games)
FREE produce boxes from Dig Deep Farms (while supplies last)
STOMPER from the Oakland A's!
Equipment exchange table -- Donate or pick up other used items for the season. Bring your items (in clean and gently used condition):
Cleats, Belts, Socks, Helmets, Batting Gloves, Mitts, Bats (Must meet the current safety standards) Misc. Team Merch (i.e. flags, banners, accessories), Hats, Pants.
Hi CVLL Families,
We are excited to kick off the 2023 baseball season! Starting with our Opening Day & Picture Day which will be hosted at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church (OLG) on Saturday, March 4th. Please enter OLG via San Miguel Ave, and park in the back parking lot closest to the gate. We will have all players meet up with their teams in a sectioned off area of the parking lot. See map attached. Pictures will take place in the Gym -- team, individual, buddy, etc. Teams will have a chance to meet other players in the Division. Managers will make announcements, and we will have BBQ hot dogs, snacks, plus Jenn's Cupcakes, and a special guest... STOMPER from the Oakland A's! You won't want to miss it!
Please see the Openings Day Schedule for your Team's picture times:
Opening Day Volunteers:
- Teams arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled picture time to receive uniforms (if they haven't already), do any final touch ups, and get situated with jerseys before pictures.
- Players need to wear their uniforms, hat, baseball pants (color determined by manager), belt, socks, and tennis shoes -- NO cleats in the gym. NO bats or gloves needed.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym for the photography session. Players will be ushered in/out for pictures by their Manager or Team Rep. Please wait for them on the blacktop.
- Please click here to select a package if you would like to order additional pictures, and keepsakes such as buttons and magnets!
- CVLL is providing: 1-8x10 Team and Individual Composite, and 4-wallets complimentary per player.
- Picture makeup day is Friday, April 14th @ 4:30pm, Proctor field.
Each team is required to have 2 volunteers during Opening day to help out. Please sign up here with who will be volunteering from your team. Thank you for stepping up!
Important dates -- Save the date doc, click here.
Team Rep presentation slides: click here.
We are looking forward to a great season of baseball with everyone. GO CVLL!
Minor B 2/23 6pm @ Round Table
Minor A & Intermediate 2/24 6pm @ Round Table
Umpire Training - 2/25 2:30pm @CVCC
Field Work Days - TBA
Opening Day / Pictures - March 4
Time TBA @ Our Lady of Grace
Minors / Intermediate Games Begin - March 11
Schedules in GameChanger
Farm / Wee / Tee Ball Games Begin - March 18